7.6.15

I feel - Secrets

Reflection of myself's changing
All innocence seems to be fading
It's hollow inside
With a mad guide

Reflection of my face is tearing itself to pieces
The shivers comes and the question increases
"What is lurking inside?"
This voice whispering into my mind

The memories eat at one another
The voice pries on my lover and my brother
Consumed with fear
The voice is very near

I do not know what awaits
So I lock the gates
But it seems the voice is carved in the door
And so it whispers more snd more

I can hear the voice, it kills me and tears me apart but it's alright
I can hear the voice and it's soothing me with its madness but it isn't right

The voice lies inside of me still
Decorating sins to be a thrill
If I turn away, it may kill
The voice never gets its fill

The voice is bringing, in me, chaos
The voice seems to be a cycle of eons

The voice is taking me down, making it easy to lose hope
It howls with a thousand dogs' souls
This voice is the source of power yet fright
The voice tells me that it will not be ending tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment