15.1.16

Trilogy of nature - Black hole

I've witnessed simplicity
Destroyed by lights of the city
I hear desperate calls
Now I fall
I'm feeling cold
An immortal body
My fall
Is arriving finally

Defiled by politics within trials of critics
A kingdom of ticks
They're carving crowns
From above they look like clowns
As all's sucked in with me
Into an endless valley
The stone that said "Power"
Crushed like a puny coward

Theoretical solutions of the maze
Philosophical eyes see a race
What I see
Is nothing remaining eternally
And all thoughts
Are now to rot
In the pit where all lay
In views of a future no longer far away

The secrets of time
Are not grasped by minds
But they are shown forcefully
The universe speaks not remorsefully
Steel hands upon its victim
Like the eyes of a phantom
All to null have we fought
Will we think or will we be a thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment