27.3.16

Trilogy of glory - Descendance of the scriptures

Slay the beast, I must slay it
With red eyes, I throw my critical hit
My behemoth collapses on the ground
Growing and growling is the beast's sound
Up again on its feet
Again does its heart beat

It seems there is a second showdown
As it's clear I must find another way around
It grows strong with claws clutching at my head
I lost my eye and till my knees I bled
Adrenaline is now kicking in
An animal loses sense of sin
And so I strike slashes left and right
Limbless stands the beast before my might

A breath of glory I proudly inhale
The stories will tell of a beast impaled,
Of a man and the strength of his bare hands
With a breath that shook the sand
Far after the mighty man has died
Far after the lying man has lied

All worships now the apparition
Now it's a crime to doubt superstition
One man and the depravity of liberty
One simple act intended with no integrity
A bigger picture is what I see
What is, what's been, and what's to be
For thousands of years a regretful ghost gazes at the sea
That regretful ghost is me

No comments:

Post a Comment