1.11.16

A murder of crows

The elements mold and come together
A heart folds and becomes a feather
The skinned crow screams to the morning
Flesh and blood scatter in a time they've been forming

The single-feathered crow can not fly
And such as that we all shall die
The millions of feathers drift in the sky
Only through a single embrace can we fly

Shall I soar or lock myself in my house?
I hear of it more; a betrayal of a spouse
I feel the dusty dagger at the bottom of my back
I fear for the determination of my brother is to crack

It is hasty to trust a heart of hate
I am off to seek, collect, and manipulate
The millions of hearts going dull and brittle
I'll show me that I'm not so little

A utopia I control
I shall never fall
The hearts of the broken are mine
They have nothing on which to incline
Inclinations grew on the man
Extermination is peace in his plan

In a tight and dark room
I await here for my doom
As I rose amidst hearts of stone
I discovered I stand above ashes all alone

No comments:

Post a Comment