14.8.14

REMAKES - EXECUTION OF LOVE

Intro:-
This one is from the set "anti society wise" and it attacks the way love is looked at by societies in the middle east.

POEM

Leave me like you leave all others
Leave me like you left all my rebel brothers
Leave me from the irrelevant pain
Leave me, submit to the restrains

Stabbing my heart was not so nice
Leave me now in this land of ice
Leave me all alone in this ice berg
I guess it all was really just words

Stay here so you'd freeze with me
It felt warm when we tried to flee
Broke my heart and shattered my dreams
Darling, ending me was kind of mean

So here in the ice we now lie
So here in the ice we now die
Darling, ending me was not so kind
Darling, why do we have to be so blind?

Trajic yet the wind sings "La la la"
A star once exploded, now a supernova
We had so much to dream of
Forbiden by an execution of love

No comments:

Post a Comment