13.12.14

Indulgence - A greater nation

I found a remorseless, resourceless type of rule
We'll create a frightening, mighty, holy group
An eternal, immortal point of a view
For diplomatic, undogmatic dogs like you

I shall eradicate your damnation
I shall eradicate all contamenation
For the cowards we shall plant the fear
That shall make them stick just right here
For the patient we shall promise a prize
A life full of wrongs ends with demise

I found a remorseless, sourceless religion
It will protect us, and prevent us from division
You're a king but I am a god of a nation
I am a creator, you are but my creation

I made remorseless and hopeless rusty tools
They've switched to a selfish, sadistic group of fools
They all claim the right to rule a nation
They all pave a way for damnation

No comments:

Post a Comment