13.12.14

Indulgence - Stone messiah

A long time ago in a faraway land
There existed a palace in a desert of sand
The king of the palace the almighty
"I must run down through all history"
At his sight, the people of the sand tremble
The land they walked, he was its center
You all now feel the fear I bring
And you all shall now hail to your king

"The heavens shall sing me holy choire"
"In this land, I am the messiah"
"Sticks and stones may break your bones"
"But into your god, I have grown"
"You shall build a monument of honor for me"
"And so till the end of time it will be"
But the king knew not
That his monument shall rot

Once it was found there was nothing
No choires were sung and no fear did it bring
For the feet of the statue were all that remain
And a generation of liberty full of disdain

No comments:

Post a Comment