13.12.14

Indulgence - Indulgence

The universe appears to have conspired
I've fallen for this beauty of a vampire
And I will give blood, drink
It's a bound bond, a link

I will not give this up
You're happy, I won't stop
I will not give this up!
I'll bear, stub after stub!

I start to fall apart
No longer is my heart
It's sad that pain is true
For it may come for you

I will stay determined
I'll shake off every burden
I shall stick to plan
I'll bear, stab after stab

I must be your blessing
There is no digressing
To the end I'll stick right here
To the end I'll slay every tear

How could perfection be so puzzled?
And how is it possible to be so dazzled
How could it be that I bear this will?
I have beared, kill after kill

Where there is a will there is a way
Where I am killed, where I shall decay

Delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment