30.8.15

Virus - I am the night

Living in a room of regrets and remorse
Pointing your fingers of golden discourse
They swing around terribly
For you can watch but you can not see

I am the night
Molded by the shadow
Feel my height
As your sight is blurred and narrow

Shoot around your blames
Lurking in your degeneration
Covered in a coat of shame
Fated to meet elimination

I am the night
My winds howl so cold
You're compelled to fight
But have you not been told?

Living in a room of your insanity
Creating an auction for your dignity
Your fingers point around slowly
You don't want them to rest on me

You don't want to step up
You'd better get enough
Now step away
Before you see what I got to say
I'm inside
I know your pride
I feel all hate
I can make you fade

I am the night
Swallowing the weak
It makes me ignite
You'll taste my heat

No comments:

Post a Comment