30.8.15

Virus - Revelation of the haze (remake)

A remake of "Cleansing the torn souls - Revelation of the haze".

Don't we all feel?
Don't we all fear that we feel?
We're all a part of this endless curse
It's ours to contemplate from birth
But when will we contemplate?
Only when it is too late
After we left way to hate
Do we begin to understand the hands of fate
What is this fight?
Is it to reveal the light?
But what is my army to reveal?
And what does every man feel?
Is this good or am I damnation?
Is this all my imagination?
It can't be
The monster in my chest eats at me
These shadows play with my mind
But how do I accuse when I am blind?
How should we feel when all is numb?
Can we all feel as one?

What is good and what is bad?
Is the bad what's making me sad?
Is the good what's making me happy?
But how am I to trust me?
What is good and what is bad?
I am going mad
How can I be happy?
When I can not see
They all search of this light
But I've realized it'll never be alright
I am but a man enlisting the sins
And so will every army that wins

No comments:

Post a Comment