30.8.15

Virus - The rising of the sun

Lost here in the wells of darkness
The hydra has no harness
Why are the heavens watching, why?
Am I not a creature under this sky?

The waves throw me back and forth
I sail awaiting only the worst
I sail for the drastic measure
Searching for the glow of ancient treasure

The infinite sea lies beyond
No ground to stand upon
No choice to make
I am left alone with my ache

In the darkness of the sea
In the mist inside of me
To find the treasure I insist
The greedy shall always persist

As the ship rocked, about to sink
I take a moment and stopped to think
Why is it that I search for more?
What value is this treasure I look for?

The heart leads me to the light
The instinct seeks the end of this night
I realize I've only been abused
The wise will see now the truth
That I only have been heading east
To whatever fate I may meet
Realizing I am not the only one
To see the rising of the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment