20.9.15

Fevers - Fevers

Riding through on the dark's back
Here we stood and here is black
Darkness by our sides
Asking what and why

Some living just to be
Claim they're living but always flee
Thy're but stuck in the chronicle of insanity
I serve only who never serves me

Here I am now I am falling in love
Behind bars of despair
Here I am now looking at the sky above
And all I can see is I don't care

I just search for home
But there's no home to be finding here
On my own, home is never any near
I walk the road that you shall never take
I walk the road because I am awake

The light has struck me down
The priestess wore a slutty gown
Cast a shadow on the wall
For us to see once and for all

This hate never is to linger in me
I claimed the light but never understood my deeds
And now there is nowhere else to hide
I have already lied

Here I am, I'm hating god
Here I am, struck with his lightning rod
Looking at the bars of my cage
Just writing another page

I just search for home
But there is no more home remaining here
I walk the road you shall never take
I walk the road unaware that I'm bound to break

It's but a fever
Paranoid redeemer
You're all bound to kneel
You all love to feel
Who is to walk the path of the wise?
When the wise can never rise
And what do we expect of a nation?
When it believes god is too busy in observation

No comments:

Post a Comment