20.9.15

Fevers - Lullaby under the stars

Is this moonlight a remedy of pain?
Is it what comes along with the shame?
The shame I'm condemned to for being insane
Her heart can never be tamed
Her blazing frenzy can't be put out
As her firey dress moves about
Her light is hurting my eyes
It's ripping apart these skies

Is this sunlight a penance for the sins?
Is it soon to burn off my skin?
With a manner so artistic
He is one so sadistic
A plain face with but a wide smile
All my insanity would require
If he ever says "Goodbye"
I fear it will rip apart these skies

Oh, look at the distant stars
Some guide to see how pathetic we are
Look at them shine so bright
I'm afraid not always is the glow white
What are we?
What could we be?
Nothingness eternally
Illusions internally

No comments:

Post a Comment