20.9.15

Fevers - The philosopher's disease

I was reading a book
I defied it and the Earth shook
Travelled through the seven seas
Seen all kinds of disease
Oh, but the philosopher's disease
Brought a whole world to its knees

I've seen what there is to see
I've done what it takes to be
I've seen men of all kinds
But they all had one mind
They all want to use you
They think they know the truths
And they'll use their force on you
They'll do whatever it takes to get through their proof

They all think they know what is and was,
What will be and they'll rise to be gods
They hate us all
Their legacy stands tall
As those whose beliefs were fuel
All seeking to rule

I took a look,
Saw the road they took
I knew then we are all to die
I knew this is our last goodbye
So answer their last call
Enslave yourselves as a whole
Plead on your knees for their mercy
And they'll slay us all gracefully

No comments:

Post a Comment