16.5.15

A trial to defeat nature - Alive?

I can say what I want to
I just can't confront you
Flooding eyes, hellish dews
Wicked minds are all seduced

We all grow too slow
No time, too much to know
We..all die in just one blow
Does it matter where we go?

Alive?
Dead or out of our minds?
Goodbyes?
Laughs, sorrows or cries?

I?
Don't mind?
Out of time?
Are my eyes...?

Are my eyes gone?
Where have they gone?
Have I been holding on too tight?
Do my eyes see what's right?
Black..into black
Never alive, always in acts
Barriers ahead to break through
To see what is true

The blinded who see
You claimed their insanity
But there is more to get, more to know
A lot of regrets because life's "yes or no"
There is more lying in the night
There is more to see than sights
There is some to feel, true light
This is why I feel alright

No comments:

Post a Comment