16.5.15

A trial to defeat nature - Angel of death

Written by myself and Nariman Nofal

POEM
In a perfect light the darkest angel exists
Is he a villain?
In the fright he can't hear them insist
He'll keep on killing

On their deepest fear he feeds
Proffession's become a need
Judgement of the good sense to die
But why..?

He bears a burden on his head
The burden of the dead
He bears a key in hand
Hour glass is draining sand
 
He carries their burden on his head
One by one
No where to run
No escape now the time is set

Cyclones of chaos or peace
Never are there two who agree
I am the one caught in this cyclone
Not ready to meet my lord
Never thought of this inevitable day
Left to drown in my disdain
Regretting my unused time
With my brand new mind

Hour glass no longer in hand
My soul is now to be free
The angel's face right before me
"I am affable believe me"
It lightly stops for me
Peace in the cyclone as I've chosen my calm path
The angel's face right in front of me
I am ready to flee

A terrible fate is to be seen
The cyclone flames for he
He, the one who's shallow but whole
You think you're ready to fall
You think you're in control
Thankfully the angel's come in time to end it all
It's time for you to see the truth of your fake grace
Prepare for the torment awaiting after this place

The fate of the unknown
To hard to control the lifeless soul
"Take me home" is all he can say
Homeland he thinks is his destiny
But where could it be?
Too vague to see
A cyclone of chaos and peace none that he could flee
The angel strikes in this foggy site
"It is time to see"

The loser and the keeper
The sinner and the redeemer
The fortunate and the weeper
The stronger and the weaker
The useless and the seeker
The listeners and the speakers
The honest and the deciever
All are one in the eyes of the reaper
All sent under this dirt
Finally put to sleep from the hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment