16.5.15

A trial to defeat nature - Ghost lurking

The pendulum's swinging
The wind's singing
Listening inside of me
To what's whispering to me

Is this a ghost haunting me?
Am I but a host that can't see?
Only comes within my madness
Comes showing off my blackness

I can only see him when I don't look
He's in every page of this lonesome book
Letters written as if by two hands
Compelled by my hidden demands

Like a haunting ghost in my diaries
It's a shadow riding on my memories
In the light in lurks inside of me
I do not dare to defy me

Deprives me of my tongue
We must be one
Tells me to swim through blood
Relent's for none

This wretched thing sees a prison it must escape
I see only the many hearts it could break
I see a dawn of a great mistake
I see one decision I can't make

Stand in the light, split in two halves
Insanity in unity will drive me mad
This haunting is meant to be
Always comes, claiming to be me

Tried to split myself only to find I'm one
As I've always been, nowhere to run
I wish I was two
To know what to do

I see a demon I always seal
I see scars that will never heal
He sees the pain he could deal
I feel it all, so unreal

A ghost ripping all my diary
The ghost's draining on my sanity
Speaking with a voice of bane
I live in rivers of agony
I struggle always for serenity
As I speak with a voice of pain

No comments:

Post a Comment