16.5.15

A trial to defeat nature - Tombstone II

Place of abnormality
Not so ready for me

Death's touch
I'm strong enough
Must break a grave
Is there a way out of this maze?

I only hear one sound
Cries and sobs all around
They were not ready to part ways
If I die now, I'll never decay

All my loved ones
Still too stunned
My girl is sad
You don't wanna try her when she's mad

Tombstone
I understand you're all alone
But listen to their mourns
No choice but to return

Tombstone
Come too soon
Life is still mine
I'll be back at a right time

A place of fatality
Only to broken with immortality

Death's touch
Not strong enough
I'll break this grave
One way to escape the maze

To pass right through
Get back to you
Death can't decide my fate
I've been saving up all this hate

Saving up to take out at this moment
There will be no more torment
It's postponed
Left a lonely tombstone cold

You'll see a bursting tombstone
You'll hear the crushing of the reaper's bones
Thousand times slammed to the ground
I am back, safe and sound

No comments:

Post a Comment