14.4.15

Fragments of completion - The beauty of a beast

Pieces of this man
Come together
Like it was a masterplan
Fur, horns and feathers

Pieces of this thing
Half dead and half living
The most grim source of all horror
Knows not the meaning of honor

Shaking is his pulse inside
A fire seems to be his guide
He's just moving when he has to move
Into him we'll go right through

Hate! Anger! Leave me..alone!
Into a curse my blessing's grown
I seem to have forgotten my name
It all seems to be the same

Keeping this pulse underground
Why must it be?
Can not keep myself bound
You better walk away from me

Run on a fuel of hate and shame
Sometimes this dark makes me insane
Thrown it all away
Seems to come back again

All this time in chains
They crack now, soon to break
The beast is soon to awake
Am I a mistake?
Pieces of me becoming free
They already cower in fear
Don't they know..it's of no use?
The beast is finally loose

I will not deny
This rumbling beast inside
I can not deny
It has needs as I

The beast is unleashed
There will be no land or sea
Finally out of my cage!
I'll make of those fuckers a firing range
Galaxies will plead for mercy
In a universe bleeding to contain me
It seems god sees no beauty
I've been crushed for fires to eat me

No comments:

Post a Comment