14.4.15

Fragments of completion - Souls of gold

On a long journey in the cold
Digging all the mines in search for gold
I walked and beared these screams and storms
My eyes settled for this one goal
For many times I've been devoured
So here I am in search of power
I walked as usual a lonely road
Thought of the gold but not its load
Tripped left and right, constant falls
Fell on my face and dropped it all
A hand lifted me up the ground
Never knew you'd come around
"The search for gold is not just a prize"
As all the clouds fled the skies
"The searcher awaits to be punished"
As I now feel my soul replenished
The sun finally comes out to shine
I finally feel this life is mine
Years to come of things to say
I hope the time in hand won't go away
And so we marched, away we go
We'll use the gold as our floor

No comments:

Post a Comment