13.4.15

Fragments of completion - Seven-piece puzzle

Piece number one
From myself I can not run
A pause to take a look at myself
The shroud that blinds me shall melt

Second piece of the puzzle
The lion will not be muzzled
The lion will not stop before the end
The lion will seek more until death

Third piece, look me in the eyes
Watch their flames burn up to the sky
See a face many wish to wear
See my face, one which no one can tear

Fourth piece, the ability
To see through, sensibility
Sense the lies from their roots
See darkness and who it suits

Fifth piece, seems a strong battle
This piece, before it the lion rattles
Last hope, I start to think what's ahead
Might as well just leave it here, both ways I'll be dead

Sixth piece, to purify
On the skies, I'll finally pry
To maintain a perfect circle all around
I seem to fail, I'll pretend my circle's round

Seventh, it's time to rise
Waiting for a reaper to come end my life
It seems he's getting late
Can the reaper be too busy for fate?
Perhaps it is me
Now I see

Fifth piece, back again
Before you, kneel all men
It will be sealed once and for all
The puzzle must be whole
I've crushed the devils in my heart
A chance for one new start
I am no longer bound
The circle is finally round

Seventh piece, I lose a sense of worth
Towards everything around me
Before death I've gained the force
But have no time to see everything around me

No comments:

Post a Comment