14.4.15

Fragments of completion - The quest to find a turtledove

Listening to the harmony of gunshots
Water these roses, hoping they won't rot
These oils covering the river surface
I hope they find their own carcass
If they drown..
If they frown..

My love and I live our romance
We've learned the war dance
From this chopper always over our heads
It's the ceiling above our bed
It's a bit too loud
When it annihilates towns

Shockless to the sound of these bombs
The place we first met is now gone
Went out next day, couldn't find my lawn
If there's no ground to stand upon
They'll surely drown
They'll never be found

So here I am with my love
On the quest to find a turtledove
The places to search are gone
I think they dropped the bomb
I think they'll all drown
To never be found

No comments:

Post a Comment