12.6.14

ANTI SOCIETY WISE - INSTINCTUAL METAMORPHOSIS II

I feel a transformation go through
All thanks to you
There is evil in my soul
Thanks to you all

Why am I feeling this?
Going through metamorphosis?
Society?
They all lied to me
Grew alone
Heart's turned to stone

Soul grown wretched
Mind's blackening wicked
I can never control
It has intruded my soul
I can not help it
In me, it perfectly fit
Shadows never pause
A humanity's black cause

Blindly we plant the seed
Let it grow twisted and tall
On it we blindly feed
Make sure it'll never fall
You are what you eat
Devils never retreat
What an end we shall meet

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant!! The last verse is a song to my ears

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't a song to my ears. It makes me very happy how you can see so far beyond my words.

    ReplyDelete