24.6.14

MY TORN MENTOR

Intro:-

This poem speaks of a very great man that has unfortunately left us and that man is one of the greatest guitarists that have ever walked the Earth,that man is Pantera's Dimebag Darrell.

On December 8, 2004, Darrell was shot onstage at the Alrosa Villa in Columbus, Ohio. The gunman, Nathan Gale, shot Darrell 3 times in the head.
Darrell's last words were "Van halen".

In the memory of a great man and a great band. RIP Dimebag Darrell.

Poem:-

We played our magic metal
We helped your souls settle
We stood on the stage
All in shocked rage
Then the devil's song
Played all night long

I have a killed a legend for you
Now there's no one to look up to
Your mentor lies torn
He's never to be reborn
On the stage were his remenants
I feel I've made a difference!

Besides me fell my friend
Before my eyes, he ends
I can't believe my eyes
Tell me it's a night of lies
I just stood and stared
Tell me it's but a nightmare

I stood between my brothers
My torn mentor's lovers
Heart as heavy as a rock
My brothers feel my shock
Heart began to rush
He died in front of us

Lying on the ground
Music is never bound
Alive or dead
I never end
They don't seem to get me
My art stands for infinity
Oh, they were all in pain
Only one broken man to blame
I stood for what I am
I spoke all I can
"Van halen" I cried
The legend has died
But never to be torn
For I am constantly reborn

No comments:

Post a Comment