14.6.14

ANTI SOCIETY WISE - LAWFULLY WEDDED MONEY

Intro:-
This attacks the way of marriage in the middle east.

POEM

What is this supposed to mean?
To buy soulmates with your green?
Hold her everyday, call her honey
"You're my lawfully wedded money"

Materialism I took
Get up and cook
Why are you here?
The table isn't clear
Each of us has his part
I work, you satisfy my heart
You keep me happy
Make me look classy
In the end, it is all about me

What does it state?
If money controls fate
How do we look?
If ignorance we haven't shook
Having damnation stuck to us
Removing it is definitely a must

2 comments:

  1. Now this is a new favourite of mine! The entire thing is perfect. "Each of us has his part, I work, you satisfy my heart"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored you think it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete