9.6.14

UNIVERSAL PEACE - CINDY

Intro:-
This one speaks of the homeless boy Josh and his love for a rich girl he has never seen called Cindy.

POEM

I am but a poor child
Living a life of no trials
I have no place that is home
All I bear is torn
I roam the roads
Even if it rains or snows

I sleep on one street
To stare at a window
So I can feel my heartbeat
And to see her shadow

I stare till I fall asleep
I am in love with her deep
Love was not a choice
As I was charmed by her voice

I had no chance for sure
She lived in gold while I was poor
My life should be tough
But her shadow was enough
Lost in time and space
Wished to see her face

To the rich demands
I had no chance
The ones like me couldn't bear
But I never really cared
For her love set me free
The love I hold for Cindy

2 comments:

  1. The first verse is mind blowing. The rhyming is lock-and-key

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete