4.6.14

SHADOW

My own shadow flies upon me
Blackens all the light that I see
As I try to right all my wrongs
It whispers "hell is where you belong"
It lifts me up
My hands in cuffs
Throws me to the ground
The torture of the hellbound
I try to break away
But I am a helpless prey
Chaining me with sorrow
Making sure I'm always hollow

My own shadow walks before me
Mocking all that I could ever be
On my rage it feeds
Growing into my evil deeds
Constantly putting me down
The reminder of the hellbound

My own shadow surrounds me
It lies everywhere I could see
It wrongs all my rights
Blackens all sources of light
Reminds me of what I'll never be
My shadow I can not flee
As I frowned
I remembered, I am hellbound

2 comments:

  1. Stop revealing the deepest parts of my self ... it's getting creepy!

    P.S. This is a masterpiece. I think it's my second favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always will reveal them, my friend.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete