17.6.14

REFLECT TRANGSRESSIONS - THE BURDEN OF BLOOD

Intro:-
This is the day of the man's sin of murder.

POEM

Swimming in a bloody pool
What I have done, so cruel
Already starting to regret
The end my victim met

Went home
Cleaned my hands
Heart turned to stone
Only to break to sands

Looked into a mirror of curse
I have seen a devil's force
Have seen what I've done
Satan and I become one
In the mirror bloody mary stares
Mary's reminder of my despair

Mary's screams
I can hear
Where I reflect
For myself, no respect
A black rose's bud
The burden of blood

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I definitely love the bloody Mary part. I just think that it would have been better if he didn't feel guilty about killing her :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sadly he has to so it can compensate with the rest of the set.

    ReplyDelete