29.7.14

PAIN - DEPREZIUM I

Intro:-
Ever wondered who's been through the most pain ever? Enjoy "Deprezium I".

POEM

Under a curse my life's been set
Seen nothing but torture and regret
Never knew what happiness meant
It was never anything I met

Never seen a happy day
Chained in eternal dismay
I walk the long dark way
An eternal blackness blocks sun of the day

Brother, sister and wife fell
Inside me, memories dwell
Alive yet burned by hell
Trapped in misery's cell

Forced to kill my birth-givers
One fatal stab, a bloody river
My only success was the misery I deliver

Reflecting on all I've done
An opaque reflection I look upon
Remembering now all is gone
Staring at a sky with no sun

Cursed for no reason
Eager for my leaving
Nothing left to believe in
Nothing left to feel within

I feel a spiritual offending
One that asks for no defending
My life it is finally ending
Body and soul ascending

No comments:

Post a Comment