29.7.14

PAIN - NEVER DIE

Intro:-

This poem speaks of the limitless power of the people upon their authorities.

POEM

Tired we start to get
In a freedom you've set
So much lies fed
Alive or breathing dead?

You shouldn't mess with me!
I'm never one, always a "we"
You shouldn't fucking bound me!
You know I can get deadly

Tired of the deceival
The system is evil
Your false justice trials
You're pure vile!

I'll crush your false salvation
Tear apart all your creation
I seek the true final annihilation
Of your never-ending damnation

See? I'm still alive
Can you not hear cries?
See? We never die
Each with his free mind

Leave behind this delusion
To seek only one conclusion

Eradicate your black lies
Live a life we do not despise
Mute crows and no child cries
Our will shall never die

No comments:

Post a Comment