29.7.14

PAIN - TRUE ENEMY

Intro:-

This one speaks of our only true enemy which is ourselves.

POEM

The pieces fall around of me
The entire world's an enemy
Heavens now have come to see
How I am cursed eternally

The pieces fall back to place
The enemy wears no face
Souls gone with no trace
Shame of a self-disgrace

The pieces now a memory
A divine plan meant for me
Have you now come to see?
There is no true enemy

Hunans lost in time and space
Devils fall from their grace
Lost in your own eternal maze
A man is what he really hates

A human is only but a seed
I am perfectly meant to be
Constant denials of breaking free
Your soul now belongs to me

The pieces crushed with no trace
Inside yourself you never gaze
You create my only grace
Bound in your solid chains

You hate the enemy..
You trace the enemy..
You face the enemy!
You embrace the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment