29.7.14

PAIN - THIRD EYE


Intro:-

This poem criticizes how society looks at religion and states that it is a personal choice and nothing but an invidual's lifestyle.

POEM

Pretty sure this is all untrue
Pretty sure I can't really trust you
Pretty sure you don't know what's right
Pretty sure I haven't yet seen the light

What's the proof I will rise to heaven?
What if it's just full of devils?
What's a proof I will fall in hell?
Who are you to really tell?

Something holy but contradicting
I wanna see what's so really addicting
You have lost respect from me
Peace used but not peacefully

I truly believe in more
You can't see what I'm searching for
What's beyond a holy asphyxiation
I seek the strength to beat damnation

I must light the way to see
How to use peace peacefully
I mean to see no sky
The opening of my third eye

Can't you see the pain you're inflicting?
Doesn't it feel a little contradicting?
Never knew that violence is so addicting
I wish you knew to what you're clinging

It's something beautiful god has blessed
I guess we find it easy to make a mess
Such a disgrace to our modern time
How we fail to open our third eye

I am released from the asphyxiation
Off to seek the spell of true creation

No comments:

Post a Comment