29.7.14

PAIN - DEPREZIUM II

Intro:-
Deprezium has not died but has only been resurrected.

POEM

The agony of this universe
Reincarnated to distribute the curse
I've come to punish sin with pain
A pain enough to drive one insane

I am the superior creation
Sole purpose is sanity annihilation
Strong but inside defenseless
Taste the potence of the relentless

I don't want it, I was born for it
Never will know by what you were hit
Electricity and static in your veins
Waves of heat mixed with the shame

Reality not what it seens
Like imprisoned in dreams
Boiling blood rushes through your head
Makes you wish you were dead

Gave into your whispering sin
Slaughtered her and also him
The power the likes of you seek
That power upon you I'll wreak

May your dreams slay one another
May you feel a pain like no other
Only blackness you can see
You'll now cease to be

No comments:

Post a Comment