14.5.14

MYTHOLOGICAL TWISTS & THERA - THERA'S DEVILS

Intro:-
This one says that when people die on Thera they find no god so they try to tell others from the afterlife and no one can see them but can only hear them so people called them devils.
This does not list any opinion just fantasy, thank you for reading "Mythological twists & Thera"

Poem:-

Instant of death
Where souls despair
An eternity of meth
Where nothing is fair
They're known as Thera's devils
Ones who'll never see heavens

Their sole intention is to help
There are elders as there are whelps
They found god non-existent
Religions were so persistent

My son, god is a fact
You can reach divine contact

All hope falls
We are all but lost souls
We roam the land
Trying to give the living a hand

Eternally lost in "death"
We shall always despair
Left a life of meth
Nothing was ever fair
We're known as Thera's devils
There are no heavens

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely brilliant. You do realise that you've crossed the bridge of creativity to innovation .. I think there's still more to that planet. Oh and I loved its name :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I put my best to finally innovate something fully my own.
    Of course there's more to it and I promise you another story about Thera one day.

    ReplyDelete