1.5.14

Morbid nature - The nullification of evil

Intro:-

This one tells a story of a wanderer who was very mysterious and people have only heard rumors of his one and only goal and that is to reach perfection and finally he has.




Poem

Once upon a time a story has been told In a land so faraway and old The tale speaks of a man Who fought his evil with his bare hands All blackness I shall fight Until I can see the light The evil I must defeat For I shall become elite He refused the system of the world So the system he has curled Travelling in an empty land Inside the endless seas of sand I could see a man glow so bright Oh it was such a sight The man grew one thousand wings As his guardian angel sings He left me in surprise I looked into his eyes He has nullified all his evil Annihilated all his demons He has become purified All evil nullified He could now look into his reflection And see a form of perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment