25.5.14

EXILED II - EXILED II

All souls roam endlessly
Exiled ending lives recklessly
Metatron shall not give in
Exiled was born deep within
My prowess is but a test
Exiled's but a part of the quest

I created Exiled
No more denial
I shall not fear
Only the pure feel
Exiled I shall seal

Generation after generation
Increasing in damnation
Stengthening my creation
Eviled I shall defeat
My inner evil I must beat

Exiled, you shall fall
Evil is the largest dark hole
Good is a huge bright rock
The pit of evil it shall block
Exiled, you shall kneel
The purification of a heart of steel

The evil has failed to rise
Exiled defeated to his demise
Drew again every border
Metatron returned all order
Revived every wrong death
Metatron has completed the test
Metatron's obstacle hurdled
Exiled thrown out the world
A world once torn
Now has been reborn

No comments:

Post a Comment