7.5.14

UNKIND MANKIND - THE RACE

The race

The race talks about how we didn't choose to live and that we were forced pain. The race is just a matter of opinion, thanks for reading our blog.

God's name is different in every language
Pa and Ma are the same
They force you a life
And grant you unconditional pain

Who said I wanted it?
The creator said
Do wrong and fall into a fire pit
Do right and get loads of amazing shit

I started doing good
As every rational being would

Looking at it now
I think they left the amazing part out

You don't force a race on a jockey
Who is the creator to feel so cocky

Who said I wanted to pick up the pace
I only wanted to enjoy the race

The jockey stands up and says FUCK YOU 
your so called pact is UNTRUE

Promises left undone
Your lies have blackened the sun

Can you rebel against the divine
Is that even possible to define
The hands of "justice" have stolen whats mine

Was it even mine in the first place
I never managed to enjoy the race.


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. Bold and liberating .. my favorite combination. Oh and it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your support is what's keeping us going.

    ReplyDelete