30.5.14

MANIFESTING HOLINESS - THE KNIGHT'S PODIUM

I stand before you today
So the light does not decay
I stand before you now
To destroy an evil crown

My trial to cleanse
And stregthen our defense
We must unite
For an eternal fight
We must unite
To finally see the light
Evil and mankind must become unbound
This is our very own battleground

We shall not witness an angel requiem
This is why I stand on this podium
The ultimate power of unification
Stronger than any mortal creation

They say black and white
Are bound to always fight
On a never ending wheel
I believe that is unreal
For our hearts are steel
Unite against the wickedness
Evil is a but a symbol of weakness

This world we must cure
By each heart going pure
This world we must save
By making the devil our slave

The legends said
We'll raise the dead
As we all stood
The sons of all good
A pure brotherhood

Godly honor
Evil conquered
Devil's horror
Defeated under soldiers
Of all world's order
This is all in our hand
If united we shall stand
Help me reach the dream
As our sins we redeem
Erase the misery we've seen
We can all rise
Above our very demise
Purify a world's skies
Let me teach
Inside your hearts, I'll reach
For I've been out of the world
Held the evil as it has curled
Been out and back
It's time for evil to crack

No comments:

Post a Comment