7.5.14

UNKIND MANKIND - THE CHAOTIC SANCTUARY (JERUSALEM)

The Chaotic Sanctuary (Jerusalem)

This one defends and raises awareness about Jerusalem's case

Fear in our hearts
As the tyrany starts
In the dark of one error
Jerusalem lives in terror
Can you not feel?
The justice you conceal
To the tyrant we refuse to kneel

Rotting burning little fairies
The tyrant entered my sanctuary
Killing every innocent child
Due to your holy land's defiled
Do you bring the devil's era?

Every heart that stopped beating
Every civilian is retreating
Where are my arab brothers?
Is it hard for them to bother?

United nations in formation
They only support damnation
United states got Israel's backs
England is an ignorant ass
Who were they to throw them here?
Introduce us to eternal fear

I believe we've been wrong
But our ancestors are long gone
We believe in no war
Our lands you have stole
Evil shall not stand tall
Take this oath, you shall fall

Leave my country with it's mosque
Enough with the explosions and the smoke
Oh, god rescue Jerusalem
Oh, god punish every sin

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. I loved every single part, especially the one about the UN and England and the US. I just don think the last line fits so well. You have to know that I'm obssessed with this country so this is a very dear poem to me. Great job you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I just wanted to raise awareness for this situation we are ignorant to

    ReplyDelete