30.5.14

MANIFESTING HOLINESS - EDGES OF THE WORLD II

Escaped a land of lords
With the blade of my sword
Escaped a land of slaves
To lands of immortal caves
Escaped all world boundaries
To a world of soul seas
Escaped as a mortal man
Escaped without a plan
Escaped as a religious sinner
With a good and evil inner
Escaped with only my might
Escaped to an immortal land
Here there was no man
A land of hell and heavens
A land of angels and devils
There jabriel has guided me
He has taught me what to be
He has purified my soul
Has made the good in me whole
I roamed this world helpless
In a search that seemed endless
Like spinning on a spiral
Until I have faced Exiled
The devil of fate
Born of pure hate
From the mortal world he's been devoured
Fallen out of all his power
You've drowned in the sinner's sea
Attempting to kill me?
Surely you've gone insane
Exiled I have slain
Summoned the devil of my fears
Xathmodeos's existence lasted for years
Of his strength I am aware
War upon him I shall declare
He shall finally fall
As fear leaves my soul
Found my way to the one portal
That leads back to a world of mortals
I shall return
To where I was born
A world where I have no home
A world I have eternally roamed

2 comments: