25.5.14

EXILED II - PARABATAI

Parabatai

A parabatai -(para-ba-tee) is an eternal
soulmate.
(In greek mythology) At first humans were created with four arms, four legs and two heads  but fearing their power Zeus separating them into two and each person should find their other half.



The parabatai
The completion of me
From the power we delivered
Zeus himself has trembled
The very king himself severed
As our voices rumbled

Split in two
Seperated with no clue
Zeus used no ration
Underestimated the power of compassion
My other half, I shall find
In my only quest, I confide

My Parabatai
Where could you be?
Decider of fate
My eternal soulmate
The warmness you bring my soul
The love that keeps me whole

Forced to seperate
The journey we never appreciate
Zeus used all ration
Fearing the power of compassion

No comments:

Post a Comment