14.5.14

MYTHOLOGICAL TWISTS & THERA - ZEUS'S PRIDE

Intro:-

Zeus, Poseidon and Hades are three brothers and are the three big gods of Greek mythology.
Zeus is the youngest brother although he is the king of gods and god of the skies, Hades is the oldest and is the god of the underworld, Poseidon is the god of the seas

Poem:-
Upon all gods I am king
With the voice of skies I shall sing
All kingdomship is mine
I am king since the dawn of time
Upon the roars of thunder
Pandora, I have created her
Made her key to all evil.

I have the power of lightning rods
Always worthy of being king of gods
God of strength is my son
Of course I am the one

I shall rule the skies
My rule no one defies
The organizer of all the universe
The creator of bless and curse
Upon the mount Olympus
The father of the iron fist

On his pride he shall insist

No comments:

Post a Comment