5.5.14

A MAN WITH TRUE SENSES

A MAN WITH TRUE SENSES

The awakening is complete
Adam has stood up on his feet
He has forgot all ignorance
His knowledge from pain to innocence
Adam realized what he was missing
How much he wasn't listening
Adam has ejected his oblivious shadow
Adam has become nothing near shallow
I am no longer blind
It took me no time
My body stops to shake
Everyone should do the same for their own sake
Take a moment and listen to the universe
See what it has to inform us
Knowledge is the true bliss
The fact is this
Any man who can not think
Is as useless as a boat that will sink
Adam has grown has seen dark
A thoughtless is a dog's bark
I am a man with true senses
For this I'd pay any expenses

2 comments:

  1. I can't describe how much I was blown away by the idea and its purpose. I can't wait for the next set :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a lot. The new set is out and I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete