25.5.14

EXILED II - MULTIPLE HEART ATTACKS

Multiple heart attacks

This one is about an assumption if a man if kept from meeting anyone or anything for his first twenty years since birth then letting him roam free in the world.


I am a man
A walking born plan
To see what I'll be
After what I shall see
Lived in the dark for twenty years
With no thoughts, hopes or feelings
No hate, love, envy or fears
Never thought of murdering or stealing
With nothing I was dealing

With the silence my ears rung
I've been kept here for so long
Suddenly they've thrown me
Into a world that can not be
Couldn't believe what I was hearing
Couldn't measure what I was feeling
Looked at the reflection of the skies
Only seen money-hunger, murder and lies

My heart was getting torn
I wish I was never born
Into this sin and crime valley
I wish there was a way to flee
In this world I can never be me

As I'm getting multiple heart attacks
Wish I could just head back
Any generosity everyone lacked
Couldn't find but fear and hate
Leaders who kill, steal and dictate
As I was getting multiple heart attacks
Every piece of it crumbles and cracks

2 comments:

  1. The idea is catching, but the part where he doesn't feel like him is unrealistic. He never had any elements to shape his personality. Also I believe such a raw piece of clay like him could be shaped in any manner, so in my opinion he would've turned hideously evil as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yeah, it defies our knowledge anyways if a human is born good or bad but I agree with you. This is just for entertainment purposes

    ReplyDelete