1.5.14

Morbid nature - Cold flames

Intro:-

Due to all the positive feedback I've heard on "hot ice - exiled" I have decided to make this one. If we consider that heat is good then hot ice looks ugly but is good once you get near it, this is the exact opposite.



Poem :-
You pave a way to the top Your desires you can't stop Reaching for all the gold Your heart's gone so cold The flames in front of me Reflecting what I could be To reach the flames I pray In the flames I want to stay The cold blaze Upon it you gaze I finally reached it all Finally achieved the goal Gold and fame I'll go insane Cold flame It's all just the same You stop to appreciate Everything you create Oh how materialistic You're possessed by your instinct Cold fire Once you touch it you'll try to go higher Its ugly inside it, dont be a liar

No comments:

Post a Comment