1.5.14

Morbid Nature - Once you go back you never go black

This article is speaking about how humans who've never "went black" never understand what the black is. Once a person has embraced the sin or whatever other behavior that'd be considered "going black" they obtain great experience about that underworld that others may have never seen or known about. A person lost in the dark shall first obtain the knowledge as stated above but will stay lost in the sin for long. After he spends time lost in the sin he either chooses to deny his problem or to fix himself. If a man has the power to leave the blackness then he has achieved strength beyond strength and left the darkness with his experience about it and will be attached and very appreciative to the light he's walked into. A man who takes the fall to hell and then climbs the way up to heaven is stronger than who has directly taken the stairway to heaven (in my opinion.) Thank you for reading my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree, and when I usually tell poeple so they think I must be a non believer. In my opinion you have to do the wrong first to enjoy the right and the good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opinions vary from a person to another but thank you for realizing what I'm trying to say

    ReplyDelete