7.5.14

UNKIND MANKIND - RIGHT

Right

"Right" questions the right of a writer.

Right
Fright
Judge
Grudge
Who are you to judge me writer?!
You don't make my life any brighter
Your writings are your decoration
All these people, you're their inspiration
They think you're the greatest
But deep inside you hate this
You smile to their faces
As you hide your emotion
Fame has fucked your devotion
Who granted you the right?
To keep people awake at night
Till the sunrise bright
Who are you to speak of mankind's issues
And every ounce of corruption in their tissues
Who am I to write all of this?
Isn't that a point we've missed?
Doesn't that just get you all pissed?

No right
Who am I to have this fight?
No judge
Who am I to hold a grudge?


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. I love you wrote about the deepest most sneaky emotion I feel (as a writer I mean), sometimes it's so concealed I hardly notice it. But now that you've pointed out ... yes "who am I to write all of this"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very deep and confusing question.

    ReplyDelete