26.5.14

The Eagle

Intro:-
This one is with no set and it holds an important meaning especially on this day in Egypt

POEM

The pharaoh rule
We are no tool
My devotion is not to you

An eagle flies
Through the skies
High above the clouds
The ignorant can't hear its sound
It guides us and leads us to the light
The wrong is clear and so is the right
For my nation I must fight
My nation they shall not devour
They can't rule me using power

The honor I hold
For the eagle of gold
My honor so bold
This injustice I can not withstand
A man-god will not rise on my land

The fools follow and knod
After the bullshit of their god
Red is for the blood
Black is for the damnation
Of your "holified" creation
And in the white
The eagle stands alone
While in the black night
They seek a fake throne

No comments:

Post a Comment