14.5.14

MYTHOLOGICAL TWISTS & THERA - THE VENGEANCE OF HORUS

Intro:-
As a great man I know  would say "Let's go from ancient Greece to ancient Egypt."
This one tells the story of Seth's betrayal to his brother (Osiris) and the vengeance of Osiris's son, Horus.

Poem:-
The king of kings so fair
His glory all shall share
The pharaohs all in justice
Osiris was never heartless

The black shades of dark
Shall leave their evil mark
The jealousy in Seth's heart

Why my brother, why not me?
It is not too much for me to be
Osiris shall soon see
I shall not let it be this way
What I sought has a price to pay
My glory I must save
I shall not stay a slave

Seth's hands blood-stain
Osiris has been slain
There's no one else to blame

Before Seth could reach the throne
Osiris has strongly groaned
The lands shook and the sky cracks
I shall have my throne back
Isis hurry and give birth to my son
For Horus shall be the one

Horus has become the king
Gods creating a defending ring
All the gods so loyal
Shall protect Horus the royal

Horus shall lead the fight
His vengeance ends tonight
He has led the way
Seth's army blown away
Seth no longer found
He's in the world under ground
A world where Osiris is bound

Eternal hell granted
For the evil he implanted
Horus has become god of the sun
His every war he has won
He has become the god of war

For every enemy he has torn

2 comments:

  1. I loved the way you told the story .. this is my favourite so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let our ignored mythology rise for it deserves to.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete