30.5.14

MANIFESTING HOLINESS - CHARITY

MANIFESTING HOLINESS - CHARITY

Do not seek a greedy lifestyle
Your heart do not defile
From the dawn of time
Greed was but a crime
Greed is poison of the soul
The very end of us all

Have and hold on to charity
It comes with great clarity
That the sin of greed
Is but an evil seed
Related to every bad deed
For mankind for my heart bleeds

Mankind I must guide
Greed expelled from the inside
Follow down my path
Before the world blasts

Greed is a temporary thriller
But eternally an inner killer
Do not let it get ahold
Stand against evil strongly bold

2 comments:

  1. The confines of this virtue is well described, I also liked the sequence of events "Follow down my path, Before the world blasts. Greed is temporary thriller, But eternally an inner killer"

    ReplyDelete